What does the event include?
The event is designed to give you an insider’s view of the investment management sector and provide you with further information on the partnering firms and the career opportunities available with them. Sessions have been designed to allow you to speak to a variety of representatives at different stages of their career who can give you first-hand advice on what working in the sector actually entails.
Some of the sessions which you will be participating in will include:
- An introduction to investment management and explanation of what it entails
- An interactive investment simulation exercise with a chance to win prizes.
- A skills workshop with graduate recruiters where they cover topics which are key to making successful applications at their firms.
- A panel discussion where you get a one off opportunity to pose your questions to an expert panel of senior female representatives from each sponsor firm.
- Networking opportunities with various representatives.
To find out more information about the participating recruiters just click on their logos which will take you straight through to their graduate recruitment pages.
Who can apply?
- You must be female.
- You must be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at university in the UK or Ireland.
- You must be able to demonstrate high academic performance.
- Additional skills gained from extra-curricular activities at university or outside will be viewed favourably.
How to apply?
Applications need to be made via the online TARGETjobs Events application form. Applications to attend this event will be excepted from spring 2013 for the autumn 2013 event. Watch this space for more details!
Travel expenses up to £60 will be reimbursed for those students travelling from outside of London.