Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world's most trusted news organisation.
Here, your work matters and has the potential to change the world. Every day, Thomson Reuters news, information, technology, and expertise help make great things happen.
- The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years
- Over 400,000 professionals use our financial desktops including Thomson Reuters EikonTM
- Over 85% of Fortune 500 companies use our Legal offerings
- 100 of the Top 100 CPA firms use our Accounting knowledge solution
- 1,000,000,000 people worldwide read or see Reuters news every day
- Founded 165 years ago, Reuters has been the first to break the news of some of the most historic moments of our time, such as the Titanic hitting an iceberg, the fall of the Berlin Wall and the Facebook IPO
Technology at Thomson Reuters
Technology is transforming the world of work. Our customers have never needed us more. We believe that we can make information more relevant, more personal, and deliver it faster to our customers through the smart use of technology. By using shared platforms and working across our businesses, we are making our data more accessible and valuable for our customers, no matter how they access it.
- Over 13,000 of our 50,000+ global employees are Technologists
- We store 60,000 Terabytes of data in our Data Centres
- Our systems distribute 2.5 Million price updates per second to the financial markets
- 40,000 Products are produced and supported by corporate global software development, which has more than 10 terabytes of source code, supporting approximately 1,000 applications
- 50,000+ developers globally use Thomson Reuters APIs
- We hold 250+ International Patents
- The Reuters News iOS app has been downloaded 1 Million Times
Our Technology Graduate Programme is designed to bring enthusiastic, intelligent and innovative graduates, in the early stages of their careers, into the business and develop them into professionals.
As part of a wider global graduate community, graduates will network and work with individuals across multiple time zones and geographies. Graduates will be exposed to multiple industries, product types, content and a diverse set of employees all working together to deliver solutions for our customers. A strong alumni network, mentoring programmes, ongoing feedback, and structured development sessions provide a platform for graduates to succeed.
On joining, all graduates participate in an intensive training workshop designed to provide an overview of the company, a good understanding of our customers and products, core skills like excel and financial markets training, strategic networking and insights from senior leaders.
Technology Graduates will start in September 2017 and be based in our Strategic Development Centre in Nottingham City Centre.
We also have internship opportunities in Technology within our Summer Internship Programmes. All internships are eight weeks, are London-based and include components focused on business experience, development and networking. Our Internship Programmes start in July 2017.
How to apply
Via our careers website:
Owen Roberts – Talent Acquisition Partner (Early Careers)
Joanna Uttley – Talent Acquisition Partner (Early Careers)