SunGard is one of the world’s leading financial software companies, with annual revenue of $2.8 billion. We provide solutions for financial services, the public sector and education.
Through the depth and breadth of our solution portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, we are uniquely capable of supporting virtually every type of financial organisation, including the largest and most complex institutions in the world. SunGard’s approximately 13,000 employees proudly serve approximately 14,000 customers in more than 100 countries, bringing fresh ideas and inventive solutions to help our customers adapt and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- We offer exciting careers on our 18-month graduate scheme. A technical, numerical or financial background is an advantage for a variety of positions we offer in the areas of professional/client services, financial software and actuarial systems development.
- Additionally we hire graduates (from a variety of disciplines) into our Graduate Sales Academy; a nine-month training programme focused on nurturing and producing the best sales talent in the world!
- We also offer a 12-week summer intern programme (June - September) targeted at penultimate year students and designed to give you an insight into working life at SunGard.
If you appreciate the advantages of working with people from diverse backgrounds and thrive in a culture that values teamwork, personal accountability and excellence, you will fit right into our working environment. In return, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package including private medical and dental cover, travel insurance and a pension scheme.
- Excellent business/product and soft skills training
- Challenging projects
- Opportunities for international travel
- Study support towards professional qualifications that relate directly to your role
Training & Development
At SunGard, your ongoing development is critical to your individual career success, as well as the growth and success of SunGard as an organisation.
We will support your learning needs with a robust schedule of online, classroom and onthe-job training. You will be introduced to the unique nature of our industry, our products and the markets in which we work. You will work on challenging projects in a stimulating environment, learning from some of the most talented and knowledgeable people in their fields. As you develop knowledge of our business and experience with our solutions, you will become a specialist in your area and will have access to multiple career opportunities within an ever-growing international organisation.
Depending on the business area you join, you may have the opportunity to study for a professional qualification linked to your role and we will ensure you are given support every step of the way.
Working within an innovative and entrepreneurial culture will mean that you are constantly challenged to raise your game!
Hear first-hand from Anouska Fox about what it’s like to work at SunGard. Anouska met Sungard when she attended IT’s not just for the boys! in 2013 and now works in Energy Trading & Risk Management at SunGard.