TARGETjobs Events are proud to announce that overall event programme partner for the IT’s not just for the boys! 2016/2017 events is J.P. Morgan. Representatives from J.P. Morgan are looking forward to meeting top female technology students at all of our events this autumn and are also hosting three of this year’s events.
Who We Are
At J.P. Morgan, we are a core part of the global financial community, helping businesses and markets grow and develop in more than 100 countries. Over the last 200 years, we have evolved to meet the ever-changing needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses that are a cornerstone of local communities.
Our people work proactively to do the right thing for our clients, shareholders and the firm every day. Joining us means you’ll learn from our experts in a supportive and collaborative team environment and gain the skills needed to make a direct contribution to the business.
What We Do
Technology ignites our business. Discover a world where your innovations and fresh perspectives – combined with our scale and scope – drive our technological edge.
People may think that you have to work for an established technology company in order to benefit from a big investment in innovation. Not true. In the past year alone, we’ve invested over US$9 billion to continue to evolve a technology business with a track record to rival the biggest names in Tech; 30% of which was on new investments for the future.
Our Technology teams invent better ways to deliver growth for our clients and customers all over the world. As part of our 44,000-member Technology organization, you’ll help drive innovation for the firm’s strategic Technology initiatives, including big data, mobile solutions, electronic payments, cyber security and enterprise cloud development.
- Technology powers everything we do, from processing $5 trillion in payments per day to servicing 23 million Chase mobile customers.
- We spend more than $9 billion a year in technology – including hundreds of millions in dollars on cyber capabilities to 160+ patent applications filed in the last year.
- We create and manage hundreds of millions of lines of code.
- Our resources include 31 data centres, 67,000 physical servers globally, 27,920 databases and a global network that operates smoothly for our clients.
Harnessing the technology strength and skill of our employees, our Tech for Social Good team develops solutions to help nonprofits with their Technology challenges.
- Code for Good: Employees and students working together to solve coding challenges
- Force for Good: Employees owning, building and developing unique projects, from mobile app development to technology optimisation
Since 2010, we’ve volunteered more than 100,000 staff hours and collaborated with more than 1,500 organizations.
Your Career. Your Way.
To keep our technology working for the millions of users who depend on it, it has to be as flexible as it is fast. That’s why we look for fresh perspectives to give us our technological edge. When you join us, you’ll get the resources and the responsibility to spark new ways of thinking. You’ll benefit from mentoring support and senior leadership. You’ll also earn recognition, and even an offer to return as a full-time Analyst.
We have a global reach, an innovative culture and a belief that our people are our biggest strength. Are you one of the sparks that can ignite this exciting and rewarding technological revolution?