Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and a deep-rooted entrepreneurial spirit.
For more than 26 years our adventurous spirit has driven us to do things better and drive change through our industry. We have helped shape cities around the world and we have delivered landmarks such as the Shard, the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Birmingham New Street Station and the Emirates Airline.
Mace in 60 seconds
- Our core services include development, consultancy, construction and operations
- We operate in 21 sectors across 5 continents which means there are a huge range of opportunities for our people
- Current projects include Expo 2020, Jeddah Tower, Landmark 81 in Ho Chi Minh City, the London Legacy Development, the four lines modernisation and the iconic Television Centre
- Mace employs over 5,000 people with a turnover of £1.77bn
- Each year we give 1% of our pre-tax profits to our communities and the Mace Foundation has donated £1.6m to over 200 charities
- Throughout 2015 99.9% of timber used on projects was sourced from certified responsible sources and all sustainability targets were met
Graduate and undergraduate opportunities
We recruit graduates, industrial placements and summer placements into a wide range of disciplines including the following:
- Biopharm – Consultancy Project Management
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Design Management
- Facilities Management
- Consultancy Project Management
- Quantity Surveying
The breadth of opportunities at Mace means there is always something to satisfy your ambition or specialism. We are a company that wants to deepen your knowledge and give you the confidence and skills to try something new and see the world (if that’s for you!). At Mace, we really give you the opportunity to define your own path. For graduates and undergraduates the opportunities are often endless and once taken, responsibility comes swiftly. Mace is a place to learn, grow and thrive.
As well as being ranked the top company for graduates to work for in construction and civil engineering (The JobCrowd awards 2014 – 2016), we are committed to increasing the number of high calibre female graduates in the construction industry. This year 40% of our graduate intake were female compared to the industry average of 29%.