Ford Motor Company is a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Michigan. We manufacture or distribute vehicles across six continents, and have about 171,000 employees and about 65 plants worldwide. The UK, where we employ around 13,500 people, is one of our most important markets outside the US.
Our ONE Ford plan is transforming our business, making it stronger, leaner and more profitable than ever before. We’ve aligned our organization into an integrated global team. We’ve introduced exciting new technology. We’ve improved efficiency, enhancing quality and increasing the speed we’re able to bring new vehicles to market.
For our people, ONE Ford has meant having lots of new opportunities to learn, to develop functional and technical excellence, and to work in closer collaboration with teams all over the world.
What makes Ford special:
- We are truly a global business, manufacturing and distributing cars and commercial vehicles in around 200 markets worldwide
- We have a fresh and exciting European product line-up, which includes the new Ford Fiesta, the innovative Ford B-MAX, the recently launched Kuga and new Ford Transit Custom and Transit Connect CV vehicles.
- Ford is a Global Centre of Excellence for powertrain and CV engineering in the UK
- Ford Powertrain Engineering is responsible for developing many of the engines in Ford products all over the globe, including the multi-award-winning 1.0l EcoBoost, crowned International Engine of the Year 2012 and 2013.
- The Ford Product Development Europe organisation was responsible for the International Van of the Year 2013 (Ford Transit Custom) and 2014 (Ford Transit Connect).
We have recently closed our 2013 Product Development Engineering Graduate Campaign, but please check back later this year for Graduate Opportunities in other Engineering disciplines, and for 2014 Product Development opportunities.
How to apply
Are you looking to Go Further with Ford? Find out more about the unique challenges and opportunities we offer by visiting our careers website: www.ford.co.uk/careers